Monday, March 3, 2008

NHD Conflict and Compromise

Theme: conflict and compromise
The hard part about nhd this year was basically the whole thing. Although i had an idea of what I wanted to do my project on since the end of nhd last year, I never thought that it would have went the way it did. To avoid many of the problems that I contracted this year, I should have continued to work alone. One good thing about the project was that i finished it....... alone. It started off as a play but because of mishaps it had a new title and was in the form of a paper. Last year NHD wemt pretty smooth. I also did a paper last year. this year my topic was completely different i went from the study of understanding an accused murderer to studying the huge impact that radicalist played in women's fashion and politics.

No comments: